21. Bachelor of Commerce Economics and Econometrics Student (3rd Year). Development Economist and Social Entrepreneur – pending. I want to make a positive change in the world, Renowned Foodie and Restaurant-Hopper.
1. What does women empowerment mean to you?
Women empowerment allows us to embrace the various roles we play within our society. Embracing, encouraging and inspiring each and every woman to be great, do great things and conquer with confidence.
2. What’s the one song that makes you feel empowered?
World Wide Woman – Beyonce
3. What’s your favourite romantic movie of all time?
4. What’s your go to comfort food?
5. What’s your favourite quote?
Ever tried, ever failed, no matter. Try again, fail again, fail better. – Samuel Beckett