22. Psychology and Criminology Student (4th Year). Baker by birth. Forensic Psychologist in the making.
1. What does women empowerment mean to you?
Women empowerment is embracing the woman in her own right. It’s allowing women to be who they want to be with no fear of judgement. It is the equal treatment and building of all women in this world.
2. What’s the one song that makes you feel empowered?
Woman – Toni Braxton
3. What’s your favourite romantic movie of all time?
4. What’s your go to comfort food?
Ice cream, pizza and chocolate
5. What’s your favourite quote?
It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. – Madeleine Albright